Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am talking about the internet tomorrow (in real life)

If you want to watch it on your computer, here is some information (copypasted from an email I just got):

"LIVE-STREAMING: ROFLCon panels/talks will be live-streamed on USTREAM! We think this will be comforting for everyone on the interwebs who can't come to this crazy event. If you would like to comfort your fans, please blog this/twitter it/shout it from the rooftops! URL: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/roflcon-live"

I will be speaking at 1 pm Eastern time on a panel with the Chuck Norris Facts guy, the Bert is Evil guy, the One Red Paperclip guy, and the JibJab guy. If any of this sounds like something that would interest you, you might find this interesting.

Someday I will make another post about Marmaduke, I swear.